1.telling your child to do something a hundred times. Honestly this is one of the most annoying things about kids lol.
2. Trying not to get angry about number 1.
3. Trying to be like the perfect mums who take their kids loads of places and have tons of energy, thinking how do they do it so you try and do it but in reality me and the kids end up being lazy and just staying at home! 😂 not all the time but you get me.
4. Wanting to get absolutely drunk with friends, But then thinking God got to get up at 6 with the baby, is it worth it? Probably not.
5. Doing online shopping, putting all the stuff you want in a bag and never buying it, because you have bills and kids to pay for.
6. Like number 5, but basically always wanting to go to a restaurant or buy takeaway because I'm too lazy to cook. Also it's so yummy 😋 but not having the money, sad times.
I do love my kids and my life, these are a few lighthearted thoughts of mine, if you gave any of your own mummy struggles funny or serious let me know in the comments would love to hear. Amy xx
if you want to read my other post click here My first mummy struggles post.